Friday, May 17, 2013

First Softball Game

Last night, I met Justin and the kids at the ballpark for Justin's softball game.  Most of the games so far this season have been at another ballpark, but this game was the first one at Tom Brown so we took advantage of the close location.  I stayed at work a little late and got to the park around 6.  Since the game didn't start until 6:30, I let Kate play on the playground while Mason observed from the stroller.  I came prepared with a Happy Meal for Kate, so she was happy to leave the playground and sit on the bleachers to eat.  I promised her if she was good for the game I would take her back to the playground before we left and we did just that.




 Keeping entertained by drawing in the dirt.
 Love them - and notice daddy standing in the background, #7.
Both kids were fantastic so I'm sure we will try to attend a couple more games before the season is over.  Go CSC!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...