Monday, September 17, 2012

Showered with love

Sunday afternoon, several of my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower. I was so appreciative of this because we have nothing for a boy! Thankfully, I bought a lot of our large items (stroller, car seat, pack n play, swing, etc) in a neutral color so we didn't need to replace any of those, but even clothes, burp cloths, bibs, toys, etc add up quickly.  I'm sure I made this shower a little more difficult since Justin and I have not picked a name yet, but the hostesses did a great job with what they knew! 
 
The adorable decorations.

How cute is the diaper cake?  Katie C. and Meredith put this together and it looks perfect!


Tracy came up with the idea to have a name suggestion basket - obviously Justin and I have got to make a decision soon!

My wonderful hostesses.
From left to right:  Carol, Katie C, Tracy, me, Meredith, Katie M. and Elaine
Marilyn, me, my mom and Nanny.

Thank you to everyone who helped or attended the shower - it means the world to me!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Everything looks SO cute and creative!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...