Monday, September 17, 2012

Saturday Birthday Fun!

Saturday was a busy, busy day!  We celebrated Kate's 3rd birthday at Build-a-Bear in the mall starting right at 10, when the mall opened.  I went back and forth as far as what to do for her birthday, but I decided since I was 8 months pregnant, it would be the easiest to have have it somewhere fun.    I think everyone had a great time, especially the birthday girl (she's still talking about it), so I'm glad we decided on Build-a-Bear.
 



 Kate and all her friends, lined up and ready to stuff their bears.
 Waiting patiently for everyone to get done stuffing so they could pick out an outfit for their bears.
 
 Kate's expression as everyone sang her "Happy Birthday"
 Group shot with everyone's bears - minus the birthday girl and Kyndall.
 
After the bears were made, we all enjoyed cupcakes and juice while Kate opened her presents. 


Some of our party guests:

 Ms. Tracy and Audrey

 Ms. Katie and Maddox
Ms. Sarah and Peyton
 Nolan and Emeline
 Kyndall (we went to her Minnie Mouse party later that afternoon)
 Mady and Lexi
Another group shot attempt
 
 All the wonderful birthday gifts for Kate - whew!  I cleaned out several "old toys" after the party (when I should have been resting) that she has outgrown to make room for some of her new ones.  I also packed several away to save until we move into the new house...she is one blessed little girl.
This is Princess - the bear Kate made at her party.  She looks so pretty in the purple outfit Kate picked for her (Kate's favorite color right now).
 
Later that day, we went to Kyndall's Minnie Mouse themed birthday party (didn't take pictures) and quickly rushed from there to my parent's house so we could celebrate Gigi's birthday that night.  Our present was a new photo book and I also helped Katie make a FSU burlap door hanger - so cute (later post)!
 
 
Happy Birthday Gigi and Kate!  We love you!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I looked at your photo book and there were some REALLY cute outfits of Kate that I'd never seen pictures of. I love all the boots!!!

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

Yay, at least Kyndall made it into ONE of the group shots! :) I looked at the photo book too and I agree about the cute outfits! My favorite is still the blue and white polka dot dress! I seriously want to buy that from you!! Good job with the book!!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...