Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maternity Pictures - Southwood

A couple weeks ago we met our favorite photographer, Mrs. Betsy, at Southwood for maternity pictures. I'm so pleased with them and it turns out Kate is at the age where a little bribery goes a long way. I told her if she smiled pretty for pictures, we would take her to the store to pick out a toy (she decided on an Ariel doll, one of her favorite things right now). I have debated about whether or not to do maternity pictures with both pregnancies, but I'm so glad I have them to look back on. I have to give a big thanks to Mrs. Tracy for my great spray tan (I'm hooked) and to Aunt Katie who came with us to get Kate to smile - it worked!





 
Here's a flashback to a couple pictures of when I was pregnant with Kate - I wasn't nearly as large as I am this time.  In these pictures I'm wearing maternity shorts I couldn't wear past 18 weeks with this pregnancy.  I'm carrying all out front this time and feel huge!  Some people gasp when I tell them how far along I am, thinking I should be due any day.  The one thing I have learned is what not to say to a pregnant woman: "Are you having twins?" or "You must be having a big baby". 


  But back to the present...I'm glad I'm approaching the end and we are all looking forward to meeting this little boy (and I know, I know - we have GOT to decide on a name soon).





 
 And here's a couple of just the big sister-to-be: 


 Thank you Mrs. Betsy for another set of wonderful pictures!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

The bribe worked great! She is smiling hard;)

Melissa said...

You all look wonderful...can't wait to meet mr. Evers!

Janay said...

Those are fantastic! I know you get tired of hearing the same comments from the public at large over and over and over... After experiencing it myself it really does help me hold my tongue from stating the obvious.
Except in this case... Kate is ADORABLE! I'm sure you hear that often, but I just can't resist. :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...