Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  After church Sunday night we went over to Gigi and Granddaddy's house (Nanny, Aunt Katie and Uncle Jordan were there too) for a little Valentine's Day celebration.  Family get togethers are one of my favorite things to do - it doesn't get much better than that. 



 Kate loved playing this game with anyone who was willing to talk into the other end.
Thank you Mrs. Janay for stitching Kate's valentine's shirt, I love it!

I couldn’t believe all the gifts Kate received – outfits, pajamas, a wallet, snow globe, a cell phone, a rain jacket, cards, etc and that doesn’t even include the bath toys we got her.  Even Justin and I got a couple things!  Kate also had a great Valentine's Day today at Mrs. Betsy's.  Thank you Mrs. Betsy for the wonderful picture frame, picture and balloon (and of coarse the laughs in your blog posts).     

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.  I'm smelling my (burnt) dinner as Justin keeps saying "oh man". I was just told "it's not too bad" so I'm going to look on the bright side since my husband is willing to cook for me (even if it is a frozen skillet meal).  Lucky for me I'm not starving right now. 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...