Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"9 Month" Pictures at Dorothy B Oven Park

Early Saturday morning, Kate and I met Mrs. Betsy at Dorothy B Oven Park to take her 9 month pictures.  Kate is really 10 months old (it took Betsy and I a couple weeks to get together) but I decided to go ahead with the pictures since Kate will change again before her first birthday.  It was misereably hot at 8am, but Betsy managed to get some great pictures.  We quickly learned containing Kate in a basket was easier than trying to get her to sit still on her own (ha!). 




One of my favorites:



We were wrapping up the photo shoot and noticed this little fountain on our way to the car - the water was ice cold and Kate loved it!




 Thank you Mrs. Betsy for the wonderful photos!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love Love Love the Kate pics!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...