Sunday, August 22, 2010

11 Months Old!

Only one more month before my little girl turns one - ahhh!  Kate is getting more strong willed and independent every day (I wonder where she gets that from??).  Her vocabulary now includes Mama, Dada, Uh-Oh and Bye Bye (and waves).  She also has 7 teeth today, probably 8 tomorrow.  I had no idea they could get this many teeth so quickly.  She has 4 on the top (the middle two finally popped through) and 3 on the bottom, with one of the way.  Some of her new favorite activities include tossing toys/food, laying on the floor and playing with our fake fur blanket, and pushing her walker around the house until she crashes (runs into something and can't move it).      




I can (barely) get a bow in her hair now!  Now if she will just keep it in....
Kate's new favorite blanket.

I couldn't resist!

Reading bedtime stories together.

My goal now is start looking for birthday decorations.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...