Friday, November 6, 2009

Where to start?



I wish I would have started a blog earlier, but I have decided better late than never!  Now that Kate has joined our family, I want to remember the big and little things that go on in our lives because she will grow up so fast.  I know years from now I'll appreciate having something to look back on.

Justin and I met at church in 1996 when his family moved from Naples to Tallahassee.  We both attended Lincoln High School, went our seperate ways for college, and didn't start dating until March of 2004.  It's amazing to me how God's timing works in our lives.  On October 14, 2006 we were married at Timberlane Church of Christ and almost three years later, our beautiful daughter, Kate, was born.  I thank the Lord everyday for my wonderful family and how He has blessed my life.



No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...