Kate didn't dress up this Halloween - mainly because there weren't many costumes that would fit her. A couple Saturday's before Halloween we went to the pumpkin patch with Raymond, Tracy, and Audrey Reavis. On Halloween, the three of us went to my parents house to watch the FSU football game and help pass out candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
I guess it's about time I posted an update on our family! In the past month, we were able to close our on new house early, moved in, a...

No comments:
Post a Comment