Sunday, November 22, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Today is my 27th birthday (when I turn the big 3-0, Kate will be a big 0-3) and it has been a busy weekend.  Friday night, Justin and I went to Carrabbas for dinner (my favorite!) where he gave me my birthday present - diamond earrings!  He said it was a combined Christmas, birthday, and new baby present all in one. 

Saturday morning Kate, mom, and I went to Bradley's Fun Day for some arts and crafts shopping and then back to my parent's house to watch the FSU game.  Kate and I stayed there until Justin got back in town from hunting at the coast.  Today we went to church, had a wonderful steak dinner at my parent's house, went home where all three of us took a nap, then Reavis family came over to hang out (Raymond, Tracy, and Miss Audrey). 

This weekend was also full of firsts - first birthday as a mom and the first night Kate is sleeping in her crib downstairs.  I'm interested to see how it goes.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...