Friday, May 31, 2019

Last Day of School

I say this every year but seriously, where did the school year go?  Both Kate and Mason had a great school year and I am going to miss it, especially Kindergarten!  There have been so many fun activities and school events to attend and it has happened in a blink of an eye.


  
 
Comparison pictures of the first day and last day:

Kindergarten!
Third Grade!

The Kindergarten class had a Luau to celebrate the end of school and I was thankful I was once again able to attend. I'm going to miss Kindergarten - I think it is my favorite year of school (so far)!



 Gage, Mason and Rainey
Ms. Doyle and Mason.  
She is the BEST teacher and we are so blessed to have been in her class this year.  

First Grade and Fourth Grade - here they come!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...