Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day 2019

It was another great Mother's Day this year!  Mason's class did a Mother's Day Tea and I was able to take off of work and attend that.  It was the sweetest event! 
Mason drew several pictures for me, we had a game to play together (asking each other questions), and they sang a couple songs.  While the last song "My Girl" was playing, everyone got up and went to dance with their moms!
Love this little guy!

My portrait. 
 Singing to all the moms.

On Mother's Day, Kate and I wore our matching Lilly dresses. :)
 
 And then we had a family lunch at McAllister's after church!

I think the Cowart family had fallen apart by the time we tried to take a picture but at least we got one with Mimi and Papa!

In honor of Mother's Day, I signed up for a mini photo session with my little munchkins.  I didn't prepare ahead of time so I was scrambling for outfits to wear but I think I was able to pull together a great look!  I always cherish these pictures.









Love these two with all my heart and thankful to be their mommy.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...