Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

I had another great Mother's Day this year!  I started off the celebration at Mason's school for a Mother's Day Tea.  He did a great job filling out the questionnaire all about me and made a beautiful flower that I have on my desk. 



 On Mother's Day, we went to church and then enjoyed a nice lunch over at mom and dad's!  We had croissants, chicken salad, fruit and a cake from Publix.  Yummy!



 Later that afternoon, we met Mimi and Papa for dinner at Texas Roadhouse - another delicious meal!  I can't complain when my Mother's Day is full of yummy food!
For my present (to myself), I signed up for Mother's Day pictures with Amber Brogdon.  I was a little stressed as to what we would all wear, but I treated Kate and I to outfits from Lilly Pulitzer and I loved how the pics turned out!  The colors were perfect for spring!







 My favorite:

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...