Friday, November 11, 2016

10 Year Wedding Anniversary

This year, Justin and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary (October 14, 2016).  For my anniversary gift, my only request was to take pictures.  I decided to book a session with Courtney Gwaltney and we met her out at Centerville Conservation one Saturday afternoon in September. She did an incredible job and I love each and every picture she took.  I can never pass up an opportunity for family picture and these are some of my favorites to date! 

 My beautiful girl! She looks so grown in this picture to me.



 My handsome boys.






10 years later and still the most handsome man I know!




These next two pictures were the main reason for our photo shoot (saw the idea on Pinterest):

Justin is such an incredible husband and I hope that Mason will follow in his footsteps and that Kate will find a man one day that loves her and respects her as much as her daddy does me. These last ten years have been humbling, exciting, challenging (at times) and joyous - a mix of emotions.  Can't wait to see what the next ten years have in store for us!

1 comment:

The Mundies said...

I love the color scheme of y'alls outfits-- beautiful photos!!!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...