Monday, June 27, 2016

Baby Sprinkle for Leslie

Father’s Day weekend, I hosted a baby sprinkle for the Reithmillers.  Leslie is expecting another boy in late July and as any parent knows, necessities are always welcomed – diapers, wipes, gift cards, etc. I sent out invitations and put an announcement in the bulletin and we had a wonderful turnout.  
I decided to go with a blue and burlap theme - simple but pretty.  I found the perfect invitation on Etsy and made the door hanger below.  

Very pleased with how it turned out.  
One of the ladies at church made the name banner and brought it for me to use as decoration.  So cute!


 Mom's hydrangea's were in full bloom - gorgeous!


 Leslie with her younger sister (left) and her mom.
Leslie and I!

We can’t wait to meet little Jacob!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...