Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mommy and Me Pics 2016

This year, I bought myself another Mommy and Me Session for Mother's Day.  I adore the pictures from last year and jumped at the opportunity to do these pictures once again (but with a different photographer - Amber Brogdan).  We met at Southwood and miraculously the skies cleared just in time for our pictures.  Yay!


 My favorite of the three of us: 


 

 We tried to recreate my favorite pose from last year:
 but it didn't turn out as good as last year's.
 
Sweet snuggles with my little boy:


 Precious times with my little girl:


 Love, love, love this picture of the two of them:
 Had to sneak in one with my handsome man:

So blessed.

1 comment:

The Mundies said...

These pictures are fantastic! I love the color scheme of the outfits.

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...