Sunday, January 24, 2016

First FSU Basketball Game

Last week, we all went to the FSU basketball game for the first time.  I hadn't been in years and Justin had never been (surprise to me).  We went with the Jones family (minus Corbin and Rylan) and Aunt Mailin.  I think Natasha, Rhys and Justin really enjoyed the game since they sat on one end of the seats while Mailin and I juggled the three kids (exhausting)!  Everyone did great and had a blast.  We are definitely going back sometime soon!
 
 Our view - way up in the top!
 Kate and Declan sharing popcorn.

 Excited about their first basketball game!

 Declan and Natasha.


 Love this sweet picture of Mason and Kate.

 

 They love Aunt Mailin!

 
 
 Go Noles!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...