Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Cuteness

Before our first Halloween event, I made sure the kids were ready early so I could take a few pictures of them in their adorable outfits.  I can't stand the cuteness.  Kate picked out her costume at Costco about a month ago and around the same time, Mason decided he wanted a be a cowboy.  I initially bought his costume on Zulily but as soon as it arrived I was really disappointed in it.  Then, one of the elastic straps broke as I was trying it on.  Needless to say I quickly ordered a much better replacement on Amazon and have learned my lesson...stay away from cheap costumes.  I also ordered him a "real" cowboy hat and some toy guns to complete the outfit.  I love Amazon!
 
Our Cowboy:


 Our Pretty Witch:


"Riding" her boom.
So cute!

I signed up for a professional mini session a few weeks ago so earlier this week we went to the Pumpkin Patch for pictures with the kids in their costumes. 






Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...