Sunday, June 21, 2015

Family Beach Trip 2015

The first weekend in June, my family headed over to Destin for our annual beach trip.  This year, our family unit was much smaller since my cousins and my grandmother were unable to make it.  We stayed once again at the Embassy Suites and enjoyed a fun weekend together.  We spent most of our two full days at the beach with a little bit of pool time in between.  We ate at our favorite restaurants (Surf Hut, Crab Trap and Pompano Joes) and even enjoyed a little bit of shopping at the outlets. 
 
I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I have in the past but I wish I had.  Even so, the ones we got were cute! 
 On Saturday, there was a lot of green seaweed so the water was less than desirable...you can see the green tinted water. Blah.  But that didn't stop the kids from having a great time.




 


We went to the Crab Trap Saturday night for dinner which is one of the kid's favorites because of the playground on the beach.  So fun!
 





 One of my favorite pictures from the weekend.
 
On Sunday, the seaweed was gone and the water was perfect!
 Reminds me of the Caribbean  - can you believe this view?!
Not a wave to be found. 

 We enjoyed another night out on the town at Pompano Joes on Sunday night - delicious!
 


Mason was wiped out and missed ice cream dessert that night. 
 
We all had a great time and can't wait until we go back next year!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope we all make it next year!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...