Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Pictures 2015

A couple weeks ago, Tracy, Sarah and Katie talked me into taking Easter pictures of their kiddos.  I was a little hesitant at first, but I ended up really enjoying it.  The hardest part was deciding what to do for backdrops/decorations and editing the pictures.  I wanted to try a new setting so I asked Sarah if we could take pictures in her neighborhood (Lafayette Oaks).  I owe my mom a big "thank you" for helping me out - couldn't have done it without her! I think the pictures turned out great...here are my favorites from each session.

Audrey and Sawyer: 


 


Peyton and Landon:





 
Camden: 

 

 
Kate and Mason: 


 

And one of all the cousins:
The next weekend, we met Betsy at Oven park to take pictures with bunnies!  Kate and Mason were so excited to see the bunnies, but Kate didn't want them to get too close to her. On the other hand, Mason couldn't get enough of them.  It was a dreary day, but thankfully we were able to avoid the rain.

 

  


 
My favorite:
On Sunday, we made a visit to the Easter Bunny at the mall. Kate was so excited to go talk to him about her (long) wish list of toys, but Mason started crying and shaking as soon as we walked up.  I was hoping he would be ok since Kate was with him, but that was not the case.  It only took us five years to get a picture of Kate with the Easter Bunny - maybe one year I'll get a picture with both Kate and Mason with the Easter Bunny!
Every day, Kate asks us how many more days there are until Easter.  The countdown has begun!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...