Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Today was the first day of school in Leon County and I decided to take a pictures of the kids so I could see how much they will change by the end of the school year.  Thankfully I had taken off today to catch up from being out of town last week, so we were in no rush this morning.  I might have to do that every year! 

Kate started VPK today (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) and Mason is in the 2 Year Old Preschool class.   Thankfully, there wasn't much of a transition for them since they are both still at Good Samaritan in the same classes they have been in since the beginning of the summer.  Kate told me she had a bad day today (she cried) because they moved two of her friends, Noelle and Quinn, out of her class and into another VPK class.  Thank goodness Sterling is still in her class.  I felt bad for her, but I'm sure she will get to play with them during the day (I hope)!  

Love this picture: 

First Day of VPK
 First Day in the Bunnies Class

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...