Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan!

Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan!  I wish I could have celebrated with the rest of the family tonight, but I'm not venturing out of the house this week since I'm so far along and don't want to get caught in an awkward public situation if this baby decides to come!

Jordan, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  I guess one my presents to you will be not to have our baby on your birthday.  Otherwise you might retaliate and have yours on my birthday!  Just kidding, I would be happy to share. 
 
Aunt Katie and Gigi sent me a couple pictures from the evening - here's one of the birthday boy with Kate.  We love you Uncle Jordan!
 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...