Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Events

Our family has been busy since my last post, but I have taken very few pictures to share.  The first big announcement is Justin passed his exams and is a Professional Surveyor and Mapper in the state of Florida!  He passed all sections of the exam the first time, which is a huge accomplishment.  I am so proud of him and excited to see where his career takes him in the future.  We celebrated with several friends a week ago, but I didn't take a single picture.

The second big announcement is our house is officially on the market. It hasn't been quite a week and we already received a (disappointing) offer, although it is an offer, so we'll see what happens. Justin and I are praying daily that God will guide our decisions and help us be confident in whatever we decide. It's a tough market right now and we are having to take a big loss, but I'm praying this will pay off when we get into a larger home at a low interest rate and in good school zones. I'm so attached to our humble abode, but I realize with baby #2 on the way we are quickly out growing this place.

This past weekend we celebrated Father's Day and Justin's 31st birthday, which were both on Sunday. I had worked a couple weeks ago on a "Daddy and Me" book for Justin and he said it was one of the best gifts he had ever received.



Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy Father's Day! 
We love you!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...