Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Samaritan's Easter Chapel and Egg Hunt

Wednesday, Kate had her first school easter egg hunt at Good Samaritan.  Justin and I took off of work and went with Kate at 9 where we attended their Easter Chapel.  Needless to say I was more excited then Kate, but she had a great time.  Unfortuantely Justin and I are new to the school event scene and forgot to bring a video camera, but thankfully I didn't miss much because Kate just sat (or stood) in her place, never sang or danced or moved her arms. Nothing.  But at least she wasn't crying!  The chapel went very smoothly.  They sang a couple devotional songs, a teacher read an Easter book, they recited their bible verse ("It is true!  The Lord is risen" Luke 24:34) and performed Little Bunny Foo Foo.

After the Easter chapel the kids went outside for an egg hunt and then back in their classroom for an Easter party. I was surprised that i was the only mom that attended in Kate's class. Out of 6 kids, three dads were there, one mom (me) and three kids didn't have any parents attend.


In Chapel with some of her classmates - Sterling is behind her, Abigail and Cruz are to the left, sitting in Kate's teacher's lap, Ms. Amanda.

 My little egg hunter.  Thank you Aunt Katie for the adorable outfit!  We love it!!
 Can't wait for Easter!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the middle photo. How cute is that face, I mean really?!!!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...