Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a big Halloween weekend and it started with a last minute trip to the Pumpkin Patch Saturday morning to take a couple more pictures.  Gigi and Grandaddy met Kate and I up there and between the three of us we managed to get a couple decent pictures. Justin was in Marianna all day working on the hunting lease so Kate and I spent the morning with my parents. 






That late afternoon, Justin made it back in time to go to a Halloween BBQ at the Reavis' house. Kate had a great time playing on Audrey's swing set while the adults enjoyed some good company and wonderful food - thanks Reavis family!
 Kate and Daddy getting ready to go down the slide.

 Sunday was Halloween so I put Kate in her costume to wear to church that night - isn't she the cutest FSU Cheerleader?!   



 After church, we went over to my parent's house to take Kate Trick-or-Treating for the first time.  She held on tight to her pumpkin and let us take her to a couple houses before she saw an giant inflatable cat (which was a little scary looking to me) and decided she was done. 

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...