Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleeping a little better

Friday night was rough for Kate- sleeping wise.  I slept downstairs on the couch and listened to her wake up and cry herself to sleep several times. I was hoping if she did that, she wouldn't be so dependent on her pacifier to fall back asleep.  At one point Friday night, I listened to her "talk" for 20 minutes before she started crying for the next 15 minutes.  Justin and I were able to get naps this weekend so that helped us recover from the past week of sleepless nights.  After Friday night's episode, the next two nights went better with her only waking up once - thank goodness.  Maybe there is hope that her normal sleeping routine will return...   

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...