Saturday Justin, Kate and I went over to the Persson's house to visit. Madelyn has changed so much since we last saw her at the beginning of January. This time, the girls were aware of each other and just played on the floor the whole time we were there. Although Madelyn is a month younger than Kate, they appear to be the same size. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
I guess it's about time I posted an update on our family! In the past month, we were able to close our on new house early, moved in, a...


No comments:
Post a Comment