Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Justin and I had the pleasure of hosting our family Thanksgiving and this year my birthday fell on Thanksgiving!  We missed Mimi this year but were blessed to have my friend, Brittany, join us!
 Mason and Mav enjoying Thanksgiving morning snuggles while watching the parade.  
 Love my little turkeys.
 I always appreciate Papa coming and helping Justin fry the turkey.  It was delicious, as always!  Justin said it might have been his best turkey yet.  
 So thankful for my family!
 My mom brought a birthday cake from my favorite bakery (The Cake Shop) for dessert!
 And I loved my birthday presents but this one might have been my favorite! The kids loved the Santa Boston Terrier too!
 A couple of sweet Thanksgiving crafts Mason made this year.

So blessed!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...