Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Family Beach Pictures 2018

I have always wanted to have family pictures taken at the beach and we decided to splurge this year and do it!  Let me tell you that was even more stressful than a normal family photo shoot but I'm so glad we did it!  

Amber drove over Sunday night and met us at the house to take our pictures.  We took the large family picture first because that was the most important.  Next, we let mom and dad take their pictures with the kids, then Jordan and Katie, and then us.  Whew.  It was exhausting but well worth it!

Love our big family picture! 




 Our family pictures:






And this picture is my favorite:
Love!!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...