Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Pictures 2016

A couple weeks ago, we took pictures at the pumpkin patch.  I stressed over what the kids would wear and I eventually decided on denim (since I already had the outfits).  Kate was upset with me that they weren't Halloween outfits so I'll try to do that next year.  But despite the protest, I think the denim turned out really cute (and brings out the blue in their eyes)!  Photo credits go to Betsy!

Kate:


 She was getting into posing for the camera - it's all she knows. :)


Mason:
 He looks so grown up here (to me)!



And a few together:

 This one may be my favorite one of them together.


My sweet little pumpkins!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...