Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of School 2015

Life as we know it will never be the same.  Today was the start of a new school year!  Mason started his first day of 3 year old Preschool in the Puppies class and Kate started Kindergarten at Roberts in Mrs. Hughes' class! It's hard to believe she is old enough to start Elementary school. Kate jumped out of bed and quickly got ready this morning.  She even wore her backpack around the house from 7:00 until we got in the car at 7:40.  Daddy fought back the tears but mommy did great - no tears!

Before we left, I took a couple pictures of the kids with the signs I made!  They amused me for a little bit but I did have to resort to bribing with candy towards the end.  
 

 
 
 Can't wait to hear how their first day went! 

3 comments:

Betsy said...

So cute! First day of school pictures are my favorite.

The Mundies said...

I love these pictures! And I am glad to hear they had a successful first day... I will be with Justin next week, fighting back the tears!

The Mundies said...

PS: the signs you made are adorable!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...