Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 2015!

Happy Valentine's Day!  We have had a great weekend so far and it's not over yet! Friday, the kids had Valentines parties at school.  Mason picked out Jake and the Neverland Pirates valentines and Kate picked out Disney princess ones.  Kate had a special assignment to make a valentine's box to take to school. We went to several different stores and finally settled on a Rainbow Unicorn box from Hobby Lobby. 


I thought it turned out really cute!
 
Once everyone got home Friday night, we went through all the valentine's the kids got that day.  I thought this one was so creative (it was my favorite): 
 
Today, Kate and I went shopping with Gigi while Daddy and Mason went over to Mimi and Papa's house to help with some projects around the house.  We had a great time shopping and afterwards, both kids went over to my parent's house to spend the night.  Justin and I are cooking a fabulous steak dinner and looking forward to a relaxing night!  Thank you Gigi and Granddaddy for keeping our little valentine's tonight.
 
A couple weeks ago, my cuties were dressed in their red outfits for church and I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures.  I love when they coordinate!

 
And their Valentine's shirts for school:
"Ladies Man" is so true. 
A couple weeks ago, we met Lexi for a Valentine's mini session off Pisgah Church road (love that location).  The pictures turned out so good and I was relieved the kids were willing to cooperate that morning. 




My favorites:


Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...