Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day 2014

Well...it was suppose to be a snow day on January 29th but it ended up being just a sleet day instead. Schools were closed in Leon County so that meant daycare was closed too. My mom helped us by watching the kids that morning (Kate was sick with a fever) while I went to work and then I stayed home that afternoon. We kept an eye out for snow flurries, but the closest we got was sleet. 

Look close. You can barely see the ice accumulation on the roof. 

Frozen mailbox. 
Ice on the tree branches. 

Meanwhile inside...The kids had a great time playing inside and we managed to stay warm despite the cold temperatures of 32 degrees. 



That day made me appreciate our warm Florida weather! 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...