I can't believe Kate is already 3 months old! Just recently Kate has discovered the TV and has learned to hold her pacifier in her mouth better. We took some pictures beside her Koala in the morning, did some Christmas shopping, and then Kate went to Mrs. Betsy's house for a couple hours. That evening we went over to Mimi and Papa's house (Justin's parents) to spend some time with Uncle Pat and Aunt Sharon. I think I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, but wrapping everything is another story!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Yesterday we celebrated Kate's 5th birthday at Happy Trails Ranch! Over the past year or so Kate has really taken an interest in horse...
No comments:
Post a Comment